Notice: This site is not mobile friendly, we recommend you download tapatalk for a mobile friendly experience of our forum.

It is currently Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:15 am

Shop Nosler

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Sig Sauer Tango 4
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:49 pm 

Received today. Hope to wring it out the next day or two when my 30mm rings get here. Initial impressions are positive, the glass is very nice with no blurring at the edges even at 24X. The clicks are positive, I'd say good not excellent. Very well packaged, received in Alaska via US Postal from Optics Planet 4 days from ordering.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Sig Sauer Tango 4
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:03 am 

I have a Whiskey 5 that I'm liking very much. Anxious to hear the results of your 'wringing' out!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:43 am 

I got an email from the dude who is going to Cerakote my barreled action saying he’s ready for it so the scope test is going to get put off a week. I did get the base from EGW and some Burris Tactical rings in from Brownells. Ended up keeping the medium rings, I think the low would work for the objective clearance but not the eyepiece to bolt clearance. Sits a little higher than I’d like but that’s life. I’ll get a pic up of my rig when I get it back from the paint job.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:37 pm 

Got the barreled action home from GH Coatings in Montesano, WA. This is the second Cerakote job he’s done for me. Flawless and fast turn around. Have yet to sight it in, and it’s supposed to rain all week. ☹️

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 5:36 pm 

I’ve heard a lot of great things about sigs line of optics. That is a great looking setup!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:33 am 

I was a huge skeptic on sig optics, due to their initial foray into this space being just to rebrand Chinese junk red dots. (They admitted they goofed up and took another direction.)

I have the tang 4 and have to say, in it's price range it's solid. Tracks out to 1000 and back consistently. Reticle is a little heavier than I like, but it's a mechanically accurate scope with decent glass. No complaints.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ]  Moderators: JD338, NOSLER, FOTIS, NoslerV, Nosler4