Talley 2-piece Mounts and Rings

filmjunkie4ever

Handloader
May 4, 2011
Anyone using the Talley 2-piece mounts and rings on their hunting rifles? I’ve been satisfied with the Leupold dovetail type mounting system on several rifles but like the looks and simplicity of the Talley split steel rings and mounts. I’ve heard the rings are machined so it’s not necessary to have to lap them when mounting a scope.

Any experience here (good or bad)?

Opinions please?

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve had a few sets of talley’s over the years and still have 2 rifles wearing them. A 300 WSM and a 6.5 CM. Never had a problem with any of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a set of Tally rings on my TC Omega 50 cal muzzleloader. I've never had an issue with them.

JD338

I have used the Talley 2 piece integral base ring set off/on for years. NO complaints here. If I don't have a Warne set on the rifle it's the Talley set.

I'm pretty much going with either Talley or Warne these days. Excellent products.

I have the Tally 2 piece LW rings and bases on my MRC X2. Love them, solid and the weight reduction was appreciated

I have Talley bases and rings on my custom built 280 AI. They have served me well and look very nice on the rifle also.

Back