Tikka Super Lite needs scope......

FOTIS

Range Officer
Staff member
Oct 30, 2004
Well I decided on the 30-06 and I got the Tikka T3 Superlite. 6 lbs!

Need scope now

What say you

kLDrLk9l.jpg

Leupold 6x36 with the LR duplex is what I would do. Light, tough and the LR duplex should be quite useful in open country.

I'm really liking my VX6 , in 2-12 . after hunting with it this season I'd say , it's fantastic in low light .

nice looking rifle . I like my old 595 tikka .

What a wicked gun they are, flat unbeatable for the money. I am running a Zeiss Conquest with Z600 reticule on my Tikka and it worked flawlessly for us this fall.

If you want a silver scope your only option is Leopold but I would look at the Meopta Meopro, EuroOptics has a great selection at good prices.

nope no silver that fad came and went 10 years ago for me

FOTIS":7t2tlvqy said:
nope no silver that fad came and went 10 years ago for me
Take a look at the Meopta Meopro once you have one I think you will be very satisfied I sure like my 3.5-10X44 but it may be a little big for you but the 3-9X40 or 42mm should be right in line.

My favorite light scope is leupold vx3 2.5-8, great all around scope. The 6x36 is a great one too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gerry":2bnmlri5 said:
Leupold 6x36 with the LR duplex is what I would do. Light, tough and the LR duplex should be quite useful in open country.

Same here

joelkdouglas":1xotj5a9 said:
gerry":1xotj5a9 said:

Same here

Yep or the 6x42 Leupold with same reticle! Great pic guys.

VX-3i 2.5-8x36mm with a DuPlex or B&C reticle.

JD338

You really can't go wrong with a 3-9 with some kind of ballistic compensation reticle. Still, a 2-7 with the same reticle won't let you down either and it'll shave a few ounces. But you hunt a lot more open spaces than me, so I'd opt for a standard 3-9x40, maybe a compact 3-9, or the 2.5-8. All would work well on that gun.

I'd recommend the Leupold VX3 3.5-10x40 w/ B&C reticle, in matte black. Light, trim, good looking and great glass.

12" long, weighs 16 oz, and will cover just about every hunting scenario you'll be likely to use this rifle in, and will not detract from the lines, balance and weight of your rifle.

Have fun!

Well guys due to Christmas I had to go with what I had on hand. So for now I mounted a matte black Leupold 2x7.

Whole package weighs 6 lbs 10 oz.

Leupold 2-7x scopes are right at home on lightweight rifles. I never felt under scoped with mine on my M70 featherweight. Can't wait for a range report.

Back