Range finders

The Sig Kilo 2200 and 2400 are now considered some of the top range finders you can buy. Don't be fooled by the price. I bought a 2000 on sale last fall from Cabela's and it works very well. I hope to try it out on longer distance later this year.

Search for reviews on them and you'll see for yourself.

Dr. Vette":2wr2rv5a said:
The Sig Kilo 2200 and 2400 are now considered some of the top range finders you can buy. Don't be fooled by the price. I bought a 2000 on sale last fall from Cabela's and it works very well. I hope to try it out on longer distance later this year.

DV, any thoughts on the Sig bracket you got from me? Good, bad, or otherwise?

I have a Leica 2000. It's solid. I picked it over the Sig Kilo because of the slightly better glass quality

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A month or so ago I received a 2000 Leica as a replacement for my 1600B which just up and quit :shock:.
The 1600B was a fine rangefinder and I purchased it approximately 4 years before.
I sent in even though I was advised by many people that Leica would not look after the repairs, Was I happy when they replaced it with a upgrade to the 2000 at no cost now that is excellent customer service :mrgreen:.
They definitely have me as a loyal customer (y).

Blessings,
Dan

bdbrown66":13ficjq4 said:
Dr. Vette":13ficjq4 said:

It looks pretty. :grin:

Moving, 2 graduations, moving, unpacking, finishing the house....
no shooting for me for a while. It's still in the plastic you sent it in.
Not even sure where the Sig Kilo 2000 is since the move a couple of weeks ago.
Every day I say "next week" I'll have time to straighten out my storage. Still waiting for next week.

Dr. Vette":p1lbdz42 said:
bdbrown66":p1lbdz42 said:
Dr. Vette":p1lbdz42 said:

It looks pretty. :grin:

Moving, 2 graduations, moving, unpacking, finishing the house....
no shooting for me for a while. It's still in the plastic you sent it in.
Not even sure where the Sig Kilo 2000 is since the move a couple of weeks ago.
Every day I say "next week" I'll have time to straighten out my storage. Still waiting for next week.
LOL. Been there... :)

str8meat":13j1x6t4 said:
Looking for input on leica 2000 and any other higher end.
It's a good Range Finder, comparable Sig would be their new 2400. Go Lieca better glass and performance in poorer conditions

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns

compared the 220 sig and 2000 leica. leica has the better glass but i loved the scan part of the sig. still up in the air on which one. pocket book says sig.

joelkdouglas":1ei0opt2 said:
I have a Leica 2000. It's solid. I picked it over the Sig Kilo because of the slightly better glass quality

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love my 1200. I'd upgrade to the 2000 in a heartbeat.

I do love Leica glass. I find the extra cost is worth it for my aging eyes.

str8meat":ewvc1ij1 said:
well i bought the sig and my buddy bought the leica. best of both worlds (y)

Very cool. Looking forward to a comparison of the two. Doesn't seem to be a bad way to roll!

Congratulations on the new rangefinder (y) I am looking forward to your comparison report :wink:.

Blessings,
Dan

Back