Leica ER5 Scopes available and on sale

maverick2

Handloader
Dec 22, 2013
If anyone's in the market, it looks like scopes from Leica's ER-5 line are just now becoming available. Euro-Optics appears to have some of the 50 and 56-mm objective models on hand and for a great sale price. (Unfortunately for me, their 24, 32, and 42 mm objective models haven't hit the streets yet.) Attached is the link:

https://www.eurooptic.com/Leica-ER5-Hun ... -158693829

Thanks for the heads up Maverick those are some very good prices it is just too bad that the 49th stops alot of sales here in Canada.

Blessings,
Dan

just looked at some at the local gs today. wish they had something for sale smaller than 56mm objective.

TDMVA":82v42ufi said:
just looked at some at the local gs today. wish they had something for sale smaller than 56mm objective.

It's looking like 50 mm objective models (2-10x or 4-20x) are the smallest you're going to find available for a bit.

I picked up two of the 2-10x50's for that price. Will replace the vortex 6.5-20x44 on the 280AI I posted about in the hunting reports thread with one of them. I like having that MOA reticle available over a fine crosshair.

Back