Bushnell legend ultra HD series

I have one Legend Ultra HD on a Vanguard 243. For under $200 that I paid for it, it has been a good performer. I've used it out to 800 yards for giggles but, it seems about 500 is as far as the stadia marks will work somewhat accurately.

I will be honest with you up until Bushnell changed their warranty a few years back I had a real bad taste in my mouth regarding their Customer Service :(.
My son was given a set of compact binoculars and they were not super expensive but were over a $150.00 they were basically falling apart after about 3 years so he set them back and in less than a month he had a new set delivered to his home address (y).

Yeah I mean I don’t mind the Chinese things as long as it’s solid and works

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cant address the Legends but can shed some light on the Extreame Trophy series, with 30mm tube. In 4x16 model when comparing it to Zeiss Conquest, Leupold Vx3i with 30mm tube, another Bushnell 6500 it held its own optically with all of them.
Crisp n Bright right to the edges. Has more FOV than all of them, when set to the same power! Excellent hold over DOA reticle.
Resetable to zero adjustments. Noticeably a step up from a 1" Leupold Vx3......... and right there with the Vx3i /30mm model.
Alot of folks are under the impression those two scopes are basically the same , and that the 30mm model only offers more
Elevation travel. And that just not true as there is ALOT more difference than that , I would say a Vx3/30mm with side focus is 98% of the HD 5 and a different animal than a standard 1" tube Vx3 that is ALOT more related to a Vx2 overall. To many folks still buy scopes by the name on them, and many still want to believe they are made in America? Leupolds lens are from China
same as Bushnells. Check out these Extreame Trophy scopes for a real sleeper bargin in a stellar optic.

Back