New Scope

truck driver

Ammo Smith
Mar 11, 2013
I started a post on Burris scopes and though I own 2 Burris pistol scopes I use for Bullseye competition I have never owned a Burris rifle scope up till now.
I found out about a deal over on another web site and waited for some reviews from the guys who purchased them and sprung for one.
I got a Fullfield E1 3-9X40mm with the P3#4 illuminated reticle.
I must say I am a little surprised with the clarity and crispness of this scope.
Oh and the illuminated G4 is great in low light from what I could see holding it in my hand looking thru it at the fence row down in the yard at 1830hrs on a over cast evening.
Haven't figured out which rifle it will go on just yet so it is homeless for now but might be perfect on the 35 Whelen/AI.
Here's some pictures.

Attachments

• KIMG0097.jpeg
    KIMG0097.jpeg
    236.4 KB · Views: 668
  • KIMG0093.jpeg
    KIMG0093.jpeg
    261.5 KB · Views: 668
  • KIMG0094.jpeg
    KIMG0094.jpeg
    276.8 KB · Views: 668
  • KIMG0091.jpeg
    KIMG0091.jpeg
    278.7 KB · Views: 668
That’s a great looking reticle and a great deal as well. I could see that being real handy on a few rifles.

SJB358":1g9hmwnc said:
That’s a great looking reticle and a great deal as well. I could see that being real handy on a few rifles.
Don't know if it would be enough scope for the 300wm but who knows once I get the load work done for it the big Zeiss may have to look for a new home. :grin:

truck driver":224f0z6p said:
SJB358":224f0z6p said:
Yeah, they are good deals and seem to be very versatile.
The reticle reminds me some of the old Leopold G4 fire fly

It looks good to me. I think they would have hit a homer if they added to two ballistic marks below the reticle for distance, but even as is, it is still very nice and for the money, that is incredible.

I was going to put it on the 35/AI but considering the 300wm instead because of the area I hunt the 4.5-14X44 is a little too much for this area unless I would be shooting ground hogs and that season is coming to an end.
I would like to carry the 300wm for deer this year and the scope would be better suited.

Back