Weaver scope closeout at Canada Brass

gerry

Ammo Smith
Mar 1, 2007
For our Canadian members here is a Weaver scope close out sale at Canada Brass. They are 40% off and are a great value I think. I just ordered a Grand Slam 3-10x40 and I'm pretty happy, it was a tough decision to only pick one :lol: Thought hard about a Super Slam 2-10x40 but for my Whelen I went with the simplicity of the Grand Slam and the Ballistic X reticle which is perfect for a hunting gun.

https://www.canadabrass.ca/collections/ ... ummer-sale

I hope someone here can take advantage of this sale, there are some good scopes left but are limited in stock.

The scope arrived yesterday and looks to be as good as I remember them, It's bright and clear. Hope to sight it in the next few days. It must have been stuck in some warehouse for quite a while since they haven't made this model in a while but is still brand new. Going to try to sell something so I can still buy one of those Super Slam 2-10x42 scopes before they are gone :lol: Those appear to have a good reputation with repeatable adjustments for when you dial.

Anyway here it is, after sighting it in with my present load and making sure everything works as it should I'll start on a load using the 225 gr Ballistic Tip for a 10 day moose and caribou hunt up in the northwest tip of B.C. at the end of September.

50101444367_c4d1d79c7a_c.jpg

A handsome setup, Gerry. Looks as if you did quite well. Congratulations.

Back