Vortex CS!!

FOTIS

Range Officer
Staff member
Oct 30, 2004
I bought a set Vortex Fury 5000 rangefinding Binoculars last year. With all the hunting madness this year I misplaced/lost the condura case the rubber eyepiece protectors (back and front) and the attached harness.

I called vortex today and they are shipping everything for free. No questions asked. I insisted on paying for these since it was my fault but they would not have it. They said it was part of their VIP warrantee.

I am glad I bought my spotting scope yesterday and I am happy I chose the Razor HD 20x60x85mm. Clear as a bell!

Good on them!!!

FOTIS":2msgg74n said:
I bought a set Vortex Fury 5000 rangefinding Binoculars last year. With all the hunting madness this year I misplaced/lost the condura case the rubber eyepiece protectors (back and front) and the attached harness.

I called vortex today and they are shipping everything for free. No questions asked. I insisted on paying for these since it was my fault but they would not have it. They said it was part of their VIP warrantee.

I am glad I bought my spotting scope yesterday and I am happy I chose the Razor HD 20x60x85mm. Clear as a bell!

Good on them!!!
Thats great to hear of the customer service Fotis. I only have 1 vortex scope. A 5-25x50 PST gen 2. No problems out of it whatsoever. If its does need fixed I feel very good about their service.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Good to hear. Bought my first two Vortex products and I’m impressed so far. The one is a Diamondback with FFP and Milrad so I can range based on seeing the game. It’s also the first time I’ve had a scope that you are meant to dial dope. I’ll try it. On my 22-250REM.

The other one is a VIPER HS 2.5-10.
Normal MOA. Threw it on my Marlin 1895 (22”) barrel.

Both have great glass.

The 1895 goes to the woods for white tail in 12 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a good story here.
A lady brought us a pair of Vortex binos in Sportsman's where I work part time. They were wrecked due to a horse stepping on them. We told her to send them back to vortex. A couple of weeks later she told us that they said Vortex no longer made that model so they sent her an upgraded one for free.

FOTIS":10zeqabg said:
This is a good story here.
A lady brought us a pair of Vortex binos in Sportsman's where I work part time.

They were wrecked due to a horse stepping on them. ....

Wow, that is a good story!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They sent my cousin a new set of HD binos after he drove off with them sitting on top of his truck. Found them on the highway a few miles back...Sent him a new pair no questions asked. Seems like they take pretty good care of their customers in that aspect, which is nice.

Back