Glutton for punishment

I have my first Trijicon as noted when I claim - jumped Guys thread on “Scope the .375” (sorry fellas I do that a lot and don’t mean to take over just add to the conversation). Anyway, I really like it. Japanese glass, precise adjustments, and I love the little light in there that doesn’t take a battery. Can’t speak to durability yet but others have raved about that too. I would look hard at their products for future purchases.

I’ve bought three Vortex scopes this year and very pleased.

Seems they are punching above their weight classes.

Two were tacticals (milrad) and one Viper HsT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I been eying a trijicon 1-6x for my 416 rem mag myself. I have owned two vortex pst gen 2's, and they have been great also.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

If i plan to dial, and the scope doesn’t say SWFA, NF, or LRHS/DMR on the side.... I’ll pass.

Songdog":2rt7a1ur said:
If i plan to dial, and the scope doesn’t say SWFA, NF, or LRHS/DMR on the side.... I’ll pass.

Have you had pretty poor luck with Trijicons like that dialing correctly? I am with you on the SS/Bush/NF's though. They have been pretty good except for one DMR that went wonky.

I’ve had two Trijicon riflescopes... they both sucked.

Not sure why everyone is so hot to pass on the stuff that is proven to work.... and go with questionable wares “just to see”.

Songdog":34x4k3gt said:
I’ve had two Trijicon riflescopes... they both sucked.

Not sure why everyone is so hot to pass on the stuff that is proven to work.... and go with questionable wares “just to see”.

We’re Americans. We like to see what else is out there. If we didn’t do a little exploratory looking we’d all be shooting a 30-06.

Cool.... you can all “explore”.... I’ll keep using stuff that actually works.

Cartridges are one thing.... they all “work”. Optics is entirely different, as most of them actually DON’T work.

Back