Vortex Viper HD 15x50

TackDriver284

Handloader
Feb 13, 2016
During the last 3 weeks of deer season, I had rested my Vortex 15 x 50 Viper HD binos on the platform in the deer blind and i swiveled around in the chair and the strap got caught and knocked it to the floor eyepiece first, busted the eyepiece where it would not close to store it after using, it has the rotate in and out feature and locking feature after focusing it. I called Vortex about the issue to get it repaired, and they said its a lifetime warranty, so I sent it off after deer season ended, three weeks later I get the package back and they fixed it without charge and I'm happy with the quality and customer service. I asked them if they could send the eyepiece covers I had lost during that red stag hunt, the rep said he would gladly send a note about it on the work order. Great rep, very polite and helpful. Thank you Vortex. :grin:

Great customer service. That has been what I observed for some time.

Me too. Had a minor problem with a sun shade I couldn’t thread... they made note of my zero settings, fixed the threads, and returned it to the zero point, included notes so I would know when mounting it again.

Had 0 vortex scopes when 2020 started, have 3 now and love them all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back