Scope sale

truck driver

Ammo Smith
Mar 11, 2013
Natchez has select Bushnell scopes for %54 off so if you want to test the waters of a FFP scope they have the Nitro 2-10X44 sf ffp 30mm deploy moa reticle on sale for $229.99 regularly $499.99.
I use the Nitro model on my spring air rifles since the side focus goes down to 10yds , the reticle is etched glass and the life time warranty is hard to beat. The glass isn't bad either.
For the long rang shooter the have the Nitro 5-20x44 30mm sf sfp with deploy reticle for the same price $299.99.

Good info. I have an old Bushnell Elite 3200 5-15 with open turrets and a mildot reticle that I use for load development. I have much more expensive scopes, but I trust this one 100%. I’ve had it on a dozen rifles at least. Crazy cheap scope. I wonder how the Nitro compares.

gbflyer":2a0fn7ji said:
Good info. I have an old Bushnell Elite 3200 5-15 with open turrets and a mildot reticle that I use for load development. I have much more expensive scopes, but I trust this one 100%. I’ve had it on a dozen rifles at least. Crazy cheap scope. I wonder how the Nitro compares.
I have never owned an Elite 3200 but I think the new Engage is equal to it and more expensive.
One thing is for sure and that is if they will hold up to the double recoil of a spring air rifle they have to be tuff. I don't work for Bushnell or Natchez just passing along my experience with using this scope. The newer scopes that are less expensive than the old standby's have come a long way in glass quality.

Back