Teslong HD bore scope ,
Very easy to use
Cheap 45 bucks
Take pictures or videos.

Amazon
380 ruger lcp barrel
aac01b658eea90969a86db82f05c3bd8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Yep. Really nice for getting into tight places.

Made me much more compulsive about cleaning. Not sure I can point to a gun that shoots better, but they are cleaner!

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mjcmichigan":31khbad7 said:

Made me much more compulsive about cleaning. Not sure I can point to a gun that shoots better, but they are cleaner!

I can use it for other things , like chain saws ect , dang thing works easy

" Not for Colonoscopy " . Lol There is nothing wrong with knowing what the barrel looks like but if it ain't broke don't fix it . My barrels shoot better when they are not clean .

Sent from my LM-K920 using Tapatalk

Thanks for “timely” thread. I bought a used 6.5x284 (2015 Fierce Fury) from Cabela’s. Loaded up some mild handloads…48,000 psi according to Quickloads. Locked-up the bolt and blew primer. Suspecting a carbon ring. Thinking I need to get one pf these Teslong bore scopes to confirm.

Gun nut":2dc44pjx said:
Thanks for “timely” thread. I bought a used 6.5x284 (2015 Fierce Fury) from Cabela’s. Loaded up some mild handloads…48,000 psi according to Quickloads. Locked-up the bolt and blew primer. Suspecting a carbon ring. Thinking I need to get one pf these Teslong bore scopes to confirm.
Ouch ..

Could it be a short throat 284??

Gun nut":1vcn7mqs said:
That is another possibility. Will need to get that checked out too.
Short action rifle or long action?

seokladuckin":15oi1uks said:
mjcmichigan":15oi1uks said:

I can use it for other things , like chain saws ect , dang thing works easy

We used it to help a friend verify we blew out this lines in the camper.. had a funny joint that could hold water and break..

They are useful..even debugging a clogged central vac line…

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good to hear suggestions on additional uses. It makes it easier to justify another “gun thing” purchase. LOL

It is a long action.

Back