You are kidding - these guns can't shot - or can they?

bullet

Handloader
Dec 26, 2007
My friend Biran gave me a call Wednesday evening and said a very close friend of his was wanting to sell a 9mm pistol. This guy bought one for him and one for his wife but she wanted even a smaller one in 380 to just put in her hand bag, so the guy decided to keep his but sell hers. He told Brian that he would sell it to him for 200.00.

Well, Brian didn't want a 9mm right now so he ask me if I wanted to buy the thing. I wasn't real sure, because I had three revolvers and one pistol made by this company through the years and they were very good shooters but have heard so much negative stuff about this brand especially on some forums (not this one) that I was about to shy away from the deal. So Thursday morning I called Brian and told him to pick it up and I would meet him later pick up the pistol.

What was really cool was he did pick it up but gave it to me plus two boxes of 9mm Winchester 115gr FMJ ammo. So today, I went to the range to see if I could hit anything within reason and if so might use if for a carry.

Well hear are the results:

Target is fifteen yards away standing: The pistol holds 13 +1
97e109b9.jpg

First target fourteen rounds (had to get use to the trigger) it shot a little left and after group adjusted sights.
d08e3014.jpg

Second target fourteen rounds after adjusting sights an having a better feel for the trigger.
939c69d2.jpg

Think I will keep this one shooting factory win ammo this good.

Taurus PT 609 pro
e48fb810.jpg

8299e4ba.jpg

ffb4d7b2.jpg

af06256f.jpg

Nice!
I like the first 2 shots between the lookers on the first target best. :mrgreen:

JD338

Looks as if you made a true grab. I'd say they shoot quite well.

Thanks guys, really surprised and pleased with this one. :mrgreen:

Great target. Just makes me want to shoot!

FOTIS":3myb1fvs said:
Great target. Just makes me want to shoot!

Yes the are, a friend of mine made these and gave me 50 of them.

SJB358":1zpfd5vu said:
Great shooting Mike! Pretty darned good for 15 yards!

Thanks, it really felt natural in my hands, I liked how it felt and actually ended up liking the trigger or at least getting use to it quick.

Back