FOBUS HOLSTER - really nice

bullet

Handloader
Dec 26, 2007
This Fobus Holster I ordered for my PT 609 pro is really nice. extremely light, it fits the pistol perfect, and it conceals extremely well.

Picture best I could take holding my camer in my hand but here it is under my t-shirt.
81945643.jpg

7577dd3e.jpg

60ede79c.jpg

447f936c.jpg

e21b1e7b.jpg

5682aa50.jpg

The red is a soft rubber that really pads and clings at the same time, I like it.
a70d173d.jpg

Well, I have decided to have a custom leather pancake type holster made along with custom belt wallet to hold two clips, sling for my two main rifles, and ammo wallet for both rifles and a custom two layer belt made to hold my holster. Should be all done by September and I will tell you all about it then. Until then I will use the Fobus.

If it's comfortable enough for all-day carry, and holds the firearm secure - it's doing a fine job.

Last year a fellow lost a good size handgun, one of those Bond .45 two-shot jobs, out of his leather holster at the local park. While he was carrying concealed, helping on a grade-school outing... Luckily one of the teachers who had some knowledge of guns found it, and secured it, then called us.

I was able to locate the owner - and he told me that he hadn't even realized the handgun had slipped out of his holster for some time! It could have been a lot worse if one of the kids had picked up the pistol...

Guy

Guy Miner":375i7eku said:
If it's comfortable enough for all-day carry, and holds the firearm secure - it's doing a fine job.

Last year a fellow lost a good size handgun, one of those Bond .45 two-shot jobs, out of his leather holster at the local park. While he was carrying concealed, helping on a grade-school outing... Luckily one of the teachers who had some knowledge of guns found it, and secured it, then called us.

I was able to locate the owner - and he told me that he hadn't even realized the handgun had slipped out of his holster for some time! It could have been a lot worse if one of the kids had picked up the pistol...

Guy

Yes, that is so true, and I am requesting a secure fit, had one for another pistol I carried while hunting and it worked real good.

Back