1860 pair and holsters made for me by Jay

bullet

Handloader
Dec 26, 2007
Jay, a friend of mine did an outstanding job on the cross draw for my blued/steel frame 1860 and also thank you for earlier this year making a holster for my brass frame 1860. I wanted just simple functional holsters and he delivered and they were free.

file-56.jpg

file-61.jpg

file-57.jpg

file-58.jpg

file-59.jpg

file-60.jpg

Love the work Mike. Congrats. Also great pictures.

Thanks, I do love my 1860 revolvers, I actually carry the steel frame when hunting. :)

That is indeed some fine workmanship. As always, the photography is superb, Mike.

Thanks Mike, I love my 1860 revolvers and man do they ever shoot well. I just love their feel and how I can instinctively shoot them. I really like the holster for my steel frame and he told me to send the holster for the brass frame back and he will rework it to look and function just like the steel frame holster. The cross draw is so perfect and the design of the holster keeps it from being in my way whether standing or sitting. Both these 1860 revolvers shoot very well, and are very accurate at 25yds.

I can believe you would enjoy them. They look sharp and they have to be a ton of fun to shoot. I have no doubt they are capable of delivering a pretty good blow to whatever is shot with them.

900fps with a puer lead ball that will not come apart but flows continually over its self will maintain mass and gp deep.

Well, Scott out did himself. He decided to make a pair of matching holsters, one is cross draw and the other rides high on the strong side. These are so nice, much stronger than the last one he made and they fit snug and are just perfect. Well done Scott, very well done indeed. Here are pictures of the pair with my 1860 Revolvers.

file-63.jpg

file-64.jpg

file-65.jpg

file-66.jpg

file-67.jpg

file-68.jpg

file-69.jpg

Back