Another great day at the range!

Guy Miner

Master Loader
Apr 6, 2006
Eight shooters, only two were men. Several were brand new, or nearly new, to shooting.

When we went home, everyone was grinning and happy. It was a great feeling seeing several new shooters really take to the handguns!

One said the .22 was enough for her. She tried the snub nose .38 and found it too obnoxious.

Another went all the way up to the .44 mag and found happiness.

I am thoroughly enjoying these classes/coaching sessions, and the participants seem to enjoy as well. Heck, I even got a chance to put a few rounds downrange today from my .45 ACP. That doesn't normally happen when I'm teaching.

Fun stuff, and I'm pleased to be sharing the knowledge!

Guy

There is immense satisfaction in sharing what we have acquired over the years. Good job, Guy.

Excellent Guy. I had the opportunity to help initiate my wife's cousin. Just one year ago, while in college, this young lady was extremely liberal. Now that she has graduated, she has flipped the coin as the reality of the world has set in. I was very surprised when her father called me up and told me she wanted to learn how to shoot. She shot 9's, 40's and my Kimber stainless II in 45 and fell in love with it. It is always a pleasure to help out a newbe.

Good on you Guy! I try to invite at least one new pistol shooter every trip to the range.

Back