What do you carry

Kimber Tactical Pro II 45 ACP with Winchester Ranger 230 gr JHP
Ruger LC9 9mm with Winchester Ranger 147 gr JHP
Ruger LCP 380 ACP with Winchester Ranger 90 gr JHP

JD338

HK P30SK / 124 gr JHP

Way easier to carry than my Beretta 96A1

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Glock 36.....45acp loaded with Federal Tactical HST 230 grain +P ammo... And 2 spare magazines.

There is no "when"..... I'm always packing, always.

LC9s or .41 Magnum revolver depending on where I am. Sometimes a Glock 26 too.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Ridgerunner665":kgywgbuw said:
Glock 36.....45acp loaded with Federal Tactical HST 230 grain +P ammo... And 2 spare magazines.

I say when because my company is a gun free zone and is a gated place so no guns inside the gate. You can not leave vehicle outside gate. They own all the land around. Sux!

I carry a Para Ordnance Lightweight commander .45 ACP daily. Recently I've taken a shine to a S&W .380 bodyguard that my wife bought. It fits nicely in the pockets of my cargo pants using a Uncle Mikes pocket holster. It carries so easy that I forgot it was there and almost put it in washer with the pants. My wife prefers the pistol to a Glock because it has a safety which is something a woman needs to consider with a pistol loose in a purse. I carry 230 gr Gold Dot in the .45 and 90gr Gold Dot in the .380.

But, I've gotten some input for the officers and they want me to change our ammo to the Federal Tactical 230 +P in .45ACP.

My daily was a Kimberl ultra carry II SS 9mm with 147 critical defense cocked and locked but lately I took a shine to my wife's shield in an IWB at the 4 o'clock loaded with the same. Hardly know it's there.

Depending upon weather and clothes, one of these:
Springfield XDS .45ACP
Kahr CW-45 .45ACP
SiG Sauer 938 9mm
RIA .38Spl. snubby

If I'm out in the desert, one of these:
FN FN-X Tactical .45CP
one of my 1911 .45ACPs
Glock 23 .40S&W
Taurus PT 99AS 9mm
(and there is usually an AR15 or AR10 in the car).

George

Depends on season and clothes.
G42- summer, light clothes
G31 or 32
G29

G20 under the seat

Summer time in Florida a P938 with either 124 grain +P Speers or Remington 124 Grain Ultimate Defense. Cooler weather my Kimber pro carry with Hornady Critical Duty.

As for the "when" virtually anytime, anywhere.

As for the "what" about 95% of the time it's my M&P Shield 40 loaded with 165 HST's. The remainder of the time is a toss up between my other 40 and 45 M&P's or a Sig RCS 1911 45. The 45's are loaded with 230 HST's or Golden Sabers. Which gun I choose depends on what I'm doing, where I'm doing it, along with temperatures (what other people will be wearing and what clothing I can wear to best conceal my gun and spare mag), etc.

I've been tossing around the idea of acquiring a small 380 to use as a second gun.

Ron

FOTIS":3cyhinab said:
Ridgerunner665":3cyhinab said:

I say when because my company is a gun free zone and is a gated place so no guns inside the gate. You can not leave vehicle outside gate. They own all the land around. Sux!

Yep... That does suck... You're not alone though.

For several years there I was in a spot myself.... I was frequenting military bases, made life very difficult.

Did that for over 20 years too

Most of the time a smith 442 38. Sometimes my 4"python. While deer hunting I always have my model 29 44 mag.

Back