New Knowlege & Skills

Guy Miner

Master Loader
Apr 6, 2006
Once in a while an old dog gets an opportunity to learn some new tricks. I just spent three hours on the pistol range with a young Afghan war vet who is now employed as a Federal Agent in a very high risk job.

We hit it off right away. He was impressed with my marksmanship with my 45 1911, and I was awed by his speed of movement and ability to shoot on the move... We learned from each other, but wow, I think I learned a lot more. Some great drills, well beyond anything I did in the Marines or during my 12 years on SWAT. Great stuff.

Sometimes guys, we can learn good things from folks a lot younger. Today I was fortunate enough to learn a lot from a great guy, half my age.

Guy

When ever I fish with someone new, I tell them I'm going to steal something from them. I get the strangest looks, what I'm after is knowledge. I'm always up for learning something,
Everyone has learned something from there Fathers Grandfathers and Instructors you just have to be open to receiving it. Glad you had a Great Day Guy.

Back