Here it is; The Patriot in 26 Nosler

I saw that a couple of days ago. It is a typical puff job, not giving much detail. The rifle should be a sweet rifle, and the cartridge will likely generate quite a bit of buzz, at least initially. Time will tell if it is a game changer. It will undoubtedly be a fun round, and the rifle will likely open new opportunities for people to own a quality rifle. Were I buying at this time, I suspect that I would be looking at one of the other cartridges. A 9.3X62 could be intriguing.

I've got the bug.........26 Nosler bug in a M48 Patriot.
It would be perfect for crop damage deer hunting. :)

JD338

JD338":2vh1ytka said:
I've got the bug.........26 Nosler bug in a M48 Patriot.
It would be perfect for crop damage deer hunting. :)

JD338

Yep, it's going to shoot flat 8)

That is a very nice looking rifle. Nosler is turning out some great rifles. the 26 Nosler, well, it is the king of the heap right now, along the same lines as a 257 Weatherby...

JD, you already have a game changer for those crop damaging deer is it not called a 280AI :wink:.
But owning a 26 would be fun :mrgreen: !

Blessings,
Dan

When nosler runs a special on the 48 in the 26 nosler I will buy one.

If I haven't chambered something in 6.5 Weatherby, that is. Are you listening, Nosler???

sask boy":1a6qc6l2 said:
JD, you already have a game changer for those crop damaging deer is it not called a 280AI :wink:.
But owning a 26 would be fun :mrgreen: !

Blessings,
Dan
Dan I agree with you wholeheartedly! He talked me into that 280AI and next thing you know it will be I need a Nosler 48 in the 26 Nosler! :roll: :shock:

I really believe these new Nosler rifles are really going to hurt the Custom builders as they are very well built and probably about a 1/3 the price.

Blessings,
Dan

Back