NOSLER 48 PROFESSIONAL READY..!!!!! PICS...

sargeny1

Beginner
Jan 3, 2008
Hi All....My Nosler Professional 30/06 is ready...Xmas gift to me 2013...from Noslers Xmas sale 2013...just picked it up from my gunsmith yesterday...he mounted the Nightforce 5.5x22x50...MOAR Reticle Illuminated...Zero Stop and .250 MOA Turrets....maybe a liitle overkill but I was able to score a screaming smoking hot deal on this scope....have Nosler Custom ammo 150 & 165 Partition.....we shal see waht we shall see....
Pete
NOSLER_003.jpg

NOSLER_002.jpg

Very nice! You have every right to be pleased with that setup. I do believe it will put a grin on your chin each time you pick it up.

Nice rifle. As for the scope.... A little overkill?????????? LOL

Sell it pocket the dough and buy a compact 2.5x10 if you must have an NF.

That little lady looks beautiful, but all business :wink:.
Sure looking forward to a range report along with photos it should shoot little groups :mrgreen:.

Blessings,
Dan

And another 30-06 heard from. Ooooh looking good. Pull the scope sun shade and it won't look so big.

Rifles that really turn me on are accurate ones. That one should fit the bill. Show us some groups when you get a chance. Great looking rig!

Nice rifle...and scope!

I put a pretty "big" scope on my 30-06 too...but not quite that big...Mine was intended from the get go to be a medium range hunter (out to 600 yards or so), so I accepted the extra size/weight of the scope (18 oz.)

To some, they may not look quite so sexy as a slim trim "traditional" hunting scope...I can understand, even agree, with that...but its all about what you want to do with the rifle. If it serves your purpose, that is all that matters.

My "big" scope...Vortex Viper HS 4-16x44

Yes .30-06 believers abound forevermore!

Regardless of the size of the scope this is always a great (the best?) choice!

Back