Left hand Patriot

gerry

Ammo Smith
Mar 1, 2007
Apparently there have been a lot of people asking for the LH Patriot including yours truly so if you are serious and want one you might want to give Shawn (Nosler4) a call or a pm about it. I also asked that they put a faster twist on their 270 caliber offerings since Nosler and others are offering high b.c. bullets now for the 270's. I have had a barrel waiting to be screwed on to an action for a while now but I'm going to hold off doing it since I believe the LH Patriot isn't too far away anymore :)

gerry":x4olx6q4 said:
Apparently there have been a lot of people asking for the LH Patriot including yours truly so if you are serious and want one you might want to give Shawn (Nosler4) a call or a pm about it. I also asked that they put a faster twist on their 270 caliber offerings since Nosler and others are offering high b.c. bullets now for the 270's. I have had a barrel waiting to be screwed on to an action for a while now but I'm going to hold off doing it since I believe the LH Patriot isn't too far away anymore :)
That's awesome !
It'll be a few years before I buy another rifle but it would be nice to get a Patriot to go with my custom 48.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I will be able to make this one happen when it comes but after that will need to cool it for a while as well. I am looking forward to seeing how your nice custom 48 338 WM looks like :)

I wouldn't get my hopes up. Based on the lack (zero) of replys of any kind from Nosler in our recent LH rifles posts, I doubt they are much interested in a conversation on this matter.

Darkhorse":3arvoo8b said:
I wouldn't get my hopes up. Based on the lack (zero) of replys of any kind from Nosler in our recent LH rifles posts, I doubt they are much interested in a conversation on this matter.

I just pm'ed them and was told there has been a lot of requests so there is a good chance it will happen by the sounds of it.

gerry":ti32b33w said:
Darkhorse":ti32b33w said:

I just pm'ed them and was told there has been a lot of requests so there is a good chance it will happen by the sounds of it.
[emoji106]

Outstanding!

gerry":si2jetdd said:
Darkhorse":si2jetdd said:

Can't say whether or not there is a "good chance it will happen" until something is actually in the works, but I can confirm that we have had a lot of requests for a LH Patriot. If it's something you would like to see, just add a "+1" in a response to this thread. (y)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

SF

The right hand guys have had enough choice Shawn, time to push up the LH Patriot to the top of the list :mrgreen:

gerry":21hjnutj said:
The right hand guys have had enough choice Shawn, time to push up the LH Patriot to the top of the list :mrgreen:

And this is Gerry's unbiased view of the matter. (y)

gerry":5spkgf0q said:
I concur.

I would love to see you guys get a left handed Patriot. There has always been a little discrimination toward you guys and I think it's time that your handicap be acknowledged and reward you with a left handed rifle. (y)

truck driver":1hcul6nf said:
I would love to see you guys get a left handed Patriot. There has always been a little discrimination toward you guys and I think it's time that your handicap be acknowledged and reward you with a left handed rifle. (y)
Maybe a class action lawsuit for violation of the ADA huh?

Vince, I wouldn't go that far. Even the Federal Government ( US Military ) doesn't recognize left handed people. When was the last time you saw a left handed assault rifle or a pistol with left handed controls?
I have learned like many others to be ambidextrous in case I lose my ability to perform right handed.
Still I give a left handed Patriot a +1 +1 +1 (y)

Back