NOSLER PLEASE READ

ScreaminEagle

Handloader
Jan 20, 2011
Wouldn't it be awesome if Nosler offered a micro action rifle in 22 hornet, 222 rem, or 221 fireball? I would buy one in a heartbeat. Light contour barrel, synthetic stock, perfect walking varminter! How bout it Nosler?

It would be cool to see them offer just actions for sale too. I like the idea of a 22 Hornet action as well as a full length magnum action.

I think it would fabulous if they chambered the 6mm Remington as they chamber the 7x57 and the 257 Roberts! If they didn't chamber for it at least make some of their wonderful brass and loaded cartridges! I really don't want much.
David

They did chamber the .257 R and the Mauser 7x57. I don't know why they stopped? These cartridges in a full length action are the bomb!

Well shoot now I want a Micro Model 48 in 22 Hornet! I'll pass along the comments Gents, all good ideas. We're pretty backed up on what we currently offer, so I'm sure we'll be digging out of the hole a bit before we start digging deeper, but I will pass this along.

Any other comments or requests, don't keep them to yourselves! :grin:

SF

Nosler4":1fz732kx said:
Well shoot now I want a Micro Model 48 in 22 Hornet! I'll pass along the comments Gents, all good ideas. We're pretty backed up on what we currently offer, so I'm sure we'll be digging out of the hole a bit before we start digging deeper, but I will pass this along.

Any other comments or requests, don't keep them to yourselves! :grin:

SF

awesome! I guarantee, they would sell

JD338":2i4ev1ef said:
And a full length magnum action too.

JD338

That would house a 378!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Please, please bring back the .257 Roberts plus ammo. The 110 Accubonds are very accurate in my Browning Mauser .257 R.

nvbroncrider":2lcd34gh said:
You gentleman are all sick!!!

How about the "Perfect Mauser" action?
Yeah but it's a nice sickness. :roll: :lol: (y) :mrgreen:
I'm already saving up for the 22 Hornet. (y)

truck driver":3payv3vc said:
nvbroncrider":3payv3vc said:
You gentleman are all sick!!!

How about the "Perfect Mauser" action?
Yeah but it's a nice sickness. :roll: :lol: (y) :mrgreen:
I'm already saving up for the 22 Hornet. (y)

See Shawn it won't be hard!! Marketing department is already in full swing just waiting on a few test rifles for use!

What about a CRF based on a Mauser action?
I'd kill for that. Well, not really, uhm, I think. :)

Vince

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Back