What's the diffenence

Billy,

I'd call Nosler directly to be sure about the differences. In looking over their stock of guns on sale this week, it looks like most of the ones marked "custom" are probably Liberty/Patriot models in a non-standard or "custom" configuration. Some of them are available in a different stock color or pattern, some have a different cerakote color, and some of them are blems. In looking at the blems, it was hard to tell what the blemish was, but two of them had minor stock scratches or flaws in the checkering.

They have one Custom gun, a 30-06, listed around $2500. That one probably is a true custom gun that was returned for some reason. They indicate that it is "as new" with full warranty and there is a test target included in the pics. It was the only gun I looked at that included a test target, but maybe they do that with the true custom guns.

There were some guns that looked like good deals to me. Again, I would contact Nosler customer service or gun manager directly if I had questions about a specific gun.

I believe I'll pass on on of those rifles and just let Greg Tannel build one for me. Every rifle He's built for me has been super accurate.
Billy

Back