Nosler Heritage in 26 Nosler.

Richracer1

Handloader
May 12, 2005
Thinking of getting one as Cabela's has them on sale. Other than shelling out that kind of $$$$$, anyone have a reason I shouldn't? They have the Western on sale to, but $425 more, shorter barrel and so on.

Don't practice with it much. My buddy has a 7RUM, similar velocity. 4" of throat erosion at 500 rounds. Other than that, it's a LAZER.

Since I noticed this morning that Cabela's has the Nosler M48 Heritage rifles on sale, I have on coming in Nosler 26.

That should be a happy purchase for you! I take it the price is good?

DrMike":dm47bmg2 said:
That should be a happy purchase for you! I take it the price is good?

Currently on sale for $999.88 for the Nosler 26, 28, and 30.

That does appear to be a great price for those in the market for a fast-stepping cartridge.

Here's my first Nosler M48. The Heritage model in 26 Nosler wearing a Leupold VX-5HD 3-15x44 CDS-ZL2. Going to try Nosler Trophy ammo using 140AB & 142ABLR

Richracer - that's a GREAT looking rifle.

I didn't know about the sale until today. Went online, and "out of stock." Phooey. You've got what should be a very good rifle at an excellent price!

Regards, Guy

Local shop has a .26 Nosler, the "Liberty" version, with a synthetic stock. Marked at $1299. Sigh... And that's a fair bit reduced from the MSRP.

If I got that, what the heck would I do with all those .25 and .30 cal bullets I've got? I'd feel compelled to sell a rifle or three to fund such a thing. Dang...

Guy

Back