Big Sale at Nosler!

Guy Miner

Master Loader
Apr 6, 2006
Looks like some real good prices on a variety of in-stock Nosler rifles RIGHT NOW.

Guy

You keep looking at these and you're going to buy one, Guy. Could do a whole lot worse!

$600 off Liberty rifles, 10 of ‘em bolt guns with Magnum contour barrels chambered 22 Nosler. Anybody else wanna play?

DrMike":1sdhgpvc said:
You keep looking at these and you're going to buy one, Guy. Could do a whole lot worse!

Ya - and I really don't know why I keep looking at 'em. They're great rifles! But... I really already have all my rifle needs covered. And then some.

Looking back, I think I'd really settled in on my 700 CDL's when Nosler started making rifles... And I've wished several times that I had a Nosler... But the doggone Rem 700's have worked out real well for me.

Honestly thinking that I would be well served with a synthetic-stocked Nosler, 30-06, 24" barrel and topped with a 6x Leupold with the "long range" dots in the scope. Could likely dispose of most my other rifles... But I dunno if I'll ever do that... Sure gets tempting when Nosler is holding one of these super-duper sales!

Guy

Much as I appreciate my 25-06 & 30-06 Remington rifles - now and again I get to wanting a real fast-stepping rifle for game... Something like the 26 Nosler perhaps. Not a lot faster than some of my 25-06 loads, but carries a heavier, really high BC bullet...

Good stuff. :)

I've got a couple of adventures I'm saving for, so if I'm smart I won't give in and buy another rifle...

Guy

I spent too long looking too. A 35 Whelan or a 375 H&H might have set the hook....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mjcmichigan":1nbwji7b said:
I spent too long looking too. A 35 Whelan or a 375 H&H might have set the hook....

They had a 35 Whelen when I looked. The "Outfitter" version with iron sights, 22" barrel etc... Maybe it's gone already?

Nosler's action doesn't seem to be long enough for the .375 H&H, but I'd think it would take the .375 Ruger cartridge, which is shorter but actually makes a little more power...

Guy

Guy Miner":29ec3bz4 said:
mjcmichigan":29ec3bz4 said:

They had a 35 Whelen when I looked. The "Outfitter" version with iron sights, 22" barrel etc... Maybe it's gone already?

Guy

It's still there as of 10:43PM mountain time Saturday

Here's a little arm twisting, LOL: http://shop.nosler.com/nosler-custom-ri ... helen.html

Well, I couldn't let that smoking low price go to waste, so I have an M48 Liberty chambered in 30 Nosler on the way. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

I'll pick up another VX-5HD 3-15x44 to put on top of it next spring or so.

Lol. I’m doing good. My wife conveniently forgot about my new EWS Model 700 (300 WM). As soon as I have a kill, it pays for itself...(black bear).
Been eating tenderloin and backstraps this week. Great having a wife that enjoys Gods creation—especially the game and fishes! I’ll leave the 35 whelen for another year. Anyone make that on a Lever? I’m liking 45/70 which I don’t have that either.

Back