ATV rental in Wyoming

Dr. Vette

Handloader
Apr 16, 2012
Dad and I have drawn mule deer tags for Area E in Wyoming, and the hunt starts Octobers 15th. The guy who we are staying with has recommended we try and get ATVs to use for the 4 days or so we will be there (15-19), as it will help immensely in accessing mule deer area. However, he is in a small town with not much there.

We will be entering WY from the NE and hope to antelope hunt in the Buffalo to Gillette area. We will then drive SW to outside of Lander where he lives. So, anything between those points on a map would be fair game for a rental.

If anyone happens to know of a place to rent ATVs, or better yet a 2 person ATV, I would appreciate it.

Patrick

..."E"'s a big place, are you going to be out of Casper, Rawlins, or Riverton??? Should be able to contact a dealer in one of the three about rentals, Casper would probably be your best bet...

As noted I'll be out of Lander, but since we have to travel from Gillette to Lander and back I don't care where we pick them up and return them. Looking on the 'net and searching for dealers, it's actually difficult to find any who list rentals. I was hoping for some advice from people who know for sure.

We're driving from Michigan to almost the far side of Wyoming, so a large part of Wyoming is going to be within an easy drive to pick up ATVs. We don't mind an extra hour or two after driving 2 days to get there.

Thanks

Oldtrader3":31e0m99l said:
I don't know about easy, Wyoming is slightly over 400 miles wide. :mrgreen:
A 500 mile drive is like a walk across the street if you live in Wyoming. [emoji2]

Right now all I've found is a place near Jackson and a place in Buffalo. At least Buffalo is on the way, but no dealers or ATV rental places in Casper/Riverton/Lander.

Back