Snowy day through my mule deer area

Guy Miner

Master Loader
Apr 6, 2006
Friends, family, dogs, Jeeps, snow... It was a GREAT day in the Cascade Mountains yesterday, right through some of my favorite mule deer hunting area, here in Washington:

We got a few Jeeps stuck, including mine, had to cut a few fallen trees out of the way. Thoroughly enjoyed!

Guy

It just goes to show that there is more than one way to enjoy the out of doors and great pictures Guy.

truck driver":bcrf8m5m said:
It just goes to show that there is more than one way to enjoy the out of doors and great pictures Guy.

TD - I tend to lump my love of the outdoors together!

Hunting. Fly fishing. Camping. Hiking. Backpacking. Bicycling. Motorcycles. 4x4's. Photography. Cross-country skiing... They're all just variations on getting out there and enjoying our world. (y)

Guy

Guy, I some times wish I was still young enough to do the really physical things I used to do out doors and still tend to hunt places others won't go do to the ruggedness of the terrain and I also use to fish and wade where others wouldn't do to the rapids and rocks you would have to cross and climb over.
My neighbors when I was a kid called me the wild Indian boy because I was always shirtless and had a fishing rod or rifle in my hands walking out across the fields to get to the woods and streams where I played and enjoyed growing up with nature.
Like you I feel more at home in the outdoors then confined to civilization.

I really like that you take the time to take photographs Guy. I know it seems like a pain in the neck at times, but later on they sure are appreciated and we all love to look at them. What good is this site without pictures! :twisted: :lol: Forgot to add. It sure is amazing the places those Jeeps will go isn't it!

Back