Another Eagle Walk

Guy Miner

Master Loader
Apr 6, 2006
Maverick and I enjoyed a 6.5 mile mid-day walk. Spring is obviously on the way! :grin: We managed to take a lot of photos, but I think this is the best of the bunch:

RJDJWKph.jpg

Regards, Guy

Thank you. I think I'm going to stop posting wildlife photos here on Nosler's forum.

Tried to get other folks interested in doing the same. That didn't work.

Regards, Guy

We'll be the poorer should you cease posting your great photos. Consequently, your signature on recent photos certainly lends an air of sophistication. I like it.

Guy as usual your photo is beautiful and I want to thank you for posting it.
Here in Southern Saskatchewan we do not get to see the Bald Eagle very often :wink:.

Blessings,
Dan

Guy,

I've always enjoyed seeing your wildlife photos. And a distinguished touch with your signature!

JD338

Guy, the only resident Eagles that I see occasionally at a distance are at NY Dan's farm where they will roost in trees near his pond. I enjoy your photos, be they a new family member, (dog) a trip four wheeling in the mountains, camping along the way, rescuing a stranded mountaineer, wintering elk, bird hunting, range times and others that I can not recall at this moment.
My only regret is that I can not reciprocate with similar interesting and beautiful pictures. Please continue to post your photos. Thank You, Rol

Back