Scam artist

drrose74

Beginner
Mar 30, 2021
Miless sent this to me. When I contacted the other person it was a text mail box that sent me photos. Tried to call the number and it said text mail not a working number. Guy wanted me to use Zelle to send payment. Have text from other individual if you want screen shots.
227e23a2937b73a9c197573e78b4d8c1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

He tried to scam me, too. I made a post and asked the mods to PM me for details, but I never heard from them.

I'm thinking he may be one of the admin because the messages back and forth with him are gone and I didn't delete them. WATCH OUT!!!

I read a couple shooting forums . it seems to be more and more of this . it reads like his english isn't the best .

A guy called me back from the text mailbox number. Spoke broken English like he may have been of asian decent.

Bernard Madoff (1938-2021): Former American stock broker and non-executive chairman of the NASDAQ stock market who admitted to the operation of the largest Ponzi scheme in history. Want to know about him then ask me here https://forum.nosler.com/threads/scamsrapid-artist.42035/.
So tell me: Why would any of us want to ask you about Bernie Madoff? What has that to do with reloading, or shooting, or hunting, etc.?

Back