Nosler Site Appreciation

6mm Remington

Ammo Smith
Feb 27, 2006
I just wanted to say that you guys really have a great site and the people I have dealt with have all been terrific. There's a whole wealth of information from these guys that can be accessed so readily and all of them are more than happy to share what they know and what they have experienced. Great job again!! :grin:

6mm Remington

This is "our" forum and its people like you that make it the great site it is.

Thank you for letting me be part of your forum.

JD338

I second 6mm's thoughts! You all are some great folks and Nosler is one awesome company. I could be content for the rest of my shooting days with Nosler bullets and their great service! Scotty

Thought I'd bump this ol' thread up to the top again. Have seen some of the messy discussions on other boards, and am very pleased that the Nosler Forum remains relatively unaffected by that sort of thing.

Good people here with a wealth of information to share about loading, shooting, firearms maintenance, ammunition, hunting and the like.

And if there's a rifle you need to know about, Pop either has owned it or is about to buy one, so he's got you covered for info! :grin:

Nosler - thanks for providing this forum, it's a gem.

Regards, Guy

Guy Miner":3p6ubijp said:
And if there's a rifle you need to know about, Pop either has owned it or is about to buy one, so he's got you covered for info! :grin:

Regards, Guy

that's funny!
1261.gif

POP":1czfmbwo said:
Guy Miner":1czfmbwo said:

Regards, Guy

that's funny!
1261.gif

But true! :grin:

JD338

Guy is right..... but we like to tease Pop too! Thanks for keeping the site up and running! Best one out there. CL

POP":1gn34hi1 said:
Guy Miner":1gn34hi1 said:

Regards, Guy

that's funny!
1261.gif

I agree. If I even think about owning a new rifle, I have to hit Pop up to get a proper customer review. HA... Scotty

Back