Username change?

atmoshpere

Beginner
Jun 8, 2011
Hi,

I just registered a few days ago, and when I went to login, I noticed I had spelled my name wrong; it looks like I spell with a lisp lol! Can I change that? Went to the edit account settings page and it looks like I can change everything but my username? If it can't be changed can you just delete my account, and I'll re-register?

Thanks,

Aaron

What would you like to change it to and I will change it for you. It is the only thing that you aren't allowed to change.

Cool:

I want to be known as "The hand loader previously known as POP" Like prince! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Just Kidding!

JusMo":3d1ldi0v said:
What would you like to change it to and I will change it for you. It is the only thing that you aren't allowed to change.

"atmosphere" would be great! Thanks JusMo!

atm0shpere":15n7zfzk said:
JusMo":15n7zfzk said:

"atmosphere" would be great! Thanks JusMo!

PM JusMO

FOTIS":1i68q6g1 said:
Cool:

I want to be known as "The hand loader previously known as POP" Like prince! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Just Kidding!

Fotis,

Welcome to the forum, glad to have you here. Lots of good fellas here to help yoou with reloading.

Wait a minute, you are already here. :mrgreen:

JD338

images

The artist formally known as Prince.

OK guys, here's the deal,

This is Aaron, logged in as Jake (my brother).

So I'm assuming that JusMo changed my username as promised, but being the smart guy that i am, I can't seem to log back in to read the PM he sent me explaining what he had changed it too. I tried logging in as my old username and as my proposed used name with no luck. Also tried several variations. :(

Could you send an email(not PM as i can't login) to my (Aaron aka atmoshpere) account with my new username so I can login?

Sorry for all of the trouble :grin:

Thanks

Back