Busy?

Guy Miner

Master Loader
Apr 6, 2006
Is it my imagination or is this "little" forum a lot busier than in the past?

I like it.

Guy

Its always good to see people active and bringing in new and different points of view. It can only make this great place even better.

It's a challenge to keep up on some days. I appreciate the good work the moderators do in keeping things on track.

DrMike":127hyaaa said:
It's a challenge to keep up on some days. I appreciate the good work the moderators do in keeping things on track.

We get paid well........in making friends! :wink:

For sure. Seems like we are drawing in some really good folks, I know I try and let folks know about this place as much as they can stand. Some great folks here. Scotty

Guy,

Its picking up. Folks are starting to think about the upcoming hunting season. Time to start load development, etc.....

JD338

Well it's a great forum. I particularly appreciate that it hasn't sunk down like 24 Hour Campfire with all the name calling and insults and such.

Also like the "clean" atmosphere - I can show my wife, her friends, kids - anybody - what I'm looking at on the computer here on the Nosler site. Very nice.

Just seems to me that there are a lot more active members lately, which is good to see. I was so happy when I stumbled across the forum several years ago. Had been using Nosler bullets for a long time, and it was neat to be able to learn so much more about them from other hunters and shooters.

Interestingly, it's become my favorite place on the net.

Regards, Guy

Guy Miner":145ytjhr said:
Well it's a great forum. I particularly appreciate that it hasn't sunk down like 24 Hour Campfire with all the name calling and insults and such.

Also like the "clean" atmosphere - I can show my wife, her friends, kids - anybody - what I'm looking at on the computer here on the Nosler site. Very nice.

Just seems to me that there are a lot more active members lately, which is good to see. I was so happy when I stumbled across the forum several years ago. Had been using Nosler bullets for a long time, and it was neat to be able to learn so much more about them from other hunters and shooters.

Interestingly, it's become my favorite place on the net.

Regards, Guy

That is exactly why I love this place! I can show my wife or son a post and there isn't anything to bleep out. Just great natured folks having a good time. You all are what makes this place great. It has really made me appreciate having you all around to speak/type with. This site is a rarity among the internet nowadays. We don't hassle one another and even the disagreements are handled like men/women with little name calling. If it does happen, it doesn't take a moderator to step in, the good folks on here do it on their own. That means alot! Scotty

I can show my wife or son a post and there isn't anything to bleep out. Just great natured folks having a good time. You all are what makes this place great. It has really made me appreciate having you all around to speak/type with. This site is a rarity among the internet nowadays. We don't hassle one another and even the disagreements are handled like men/women with little name calling. If it does happen, it doesn't take a moderator to step in, the good folks on here do it on their own. That means alot!

Well said, Guy and Scotty. I appreciate a site that is such that should my wife look over my shoulder, I don't have to apologise. I simply gave up on several other forums because of the chest beating and attempts to destroy others whom the posters likely don't even know. Life is too short to live with such influence.

I really like this forum too for exactly the same reasons already mentioned I like how friendly it is. The only other forum I post on now is Huntingbc.ca which I also like but this forum is much cleaner. Like mentioned above I gave up on 24hourcampfire, it is stunning to see how awful it can get. Hopefully this site will keep it's friendly "small town" atmosphere it is quite refreshing :grin: . Thank you to all who keep it that way.

Back