pet loads

Status
Not open for further replies.

OU812

Handloader
Apr 18, 2006
Would it be possible to add a new heading called "pet loads" to the forum? It could be broken down by cartridge and guys could add their safe personal favorites. It would be one place for load data rather than trying to search. Just a thought.

OU812":1v3x2f9u said:
Would it be possible to add a new heading called "pet loads" to the firum? It could be broken down by cartridge and guys could add their safe personal favorites. It would be one place for load data rather than trying to search. Just a thought.

That's a great idea :grin:

gerry":1oz2nira said:
OU812":1oz2nira said:
Would it be possible to add a new heading called "pet loads" to the firum? It could be broken down by cartridge and guys could add their safe personal favorites. It would be one place for load data rather than trying to search. Just a thought.

That's a great idea :grin:

Great, now I have to break the news to the wife that I just used up my one and only great idea for the year. :mrgreen:

Excellent idea Bill. Broken down by cartridge will be very handy. I suggest we add all components of the load such as case, primer, powder, bullet and COAL as well. Should make a great reference for others looking for data. Scotty

Is it possible to create a form entry setup with those fields? That would standardize the load look. I'd like it if you could dump it to excel, too, but that's probably asking too much.

Terrific idea!

We are checking with the bosses on this one fellas. As soon as I get something I will post it. Thank you for all the input though.

Sorry Guys, we simply can't do it. There are far too many concerns regarding potential liability.

Mason

Thanks for trying anyway Mason! :( We all know how the world has become with lawsuits and everything else.
David

Guess I'm not surprised. It is a sign of the world in which we live. That is why I enjoy hanging out here, however--great bunch of guys with their heads screwed on (mostly) straight.

Thanks for considering it, Mason (and the Nosler team). No worries. Completely understand the liability issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back