RCBS Replacement Parts for Primer Tool.

Oldtrader3

Ammo Smith
Nov 6, 2009
RCBS has sent me replacement parts for my old RCBS Hand Priming Tool. I had lost the anvil rods during my last house move and they replaced these two parts (large and small) primer anvils and seating cups for free.

I had offered to buy these parts from RCBS because the tool is probably 15 years old but they insisted on sending me free replacement parts for that old tool! Great service from RCBS and follow-up. I had the new anvils within three days after they said that they would ship them. Thank you RCBS!

I've always found RCBS to be a great company to deal with. They do stand behind their products and treat the customer with respect. Good report!

I bought their trim mate station awhile ago and the cutters got dull. I asked Rcbs about replacements and they shipped them right away! Top notch customer service.

Oldtrader3":2xyns5rd said:
RCBS has sent me replacement parts for my old RCBS Hand Priming Tool. I had lost the anvil rods during my last house move and they replaced these two parts (large and small) primer anvils and seating cups for free.

I had offered to buy these parts from RCBS because the tool is probably 15 years old but they insisted on sending me free replacement parts for that old tool! Great service from RCBS and follow-up. I had the new anvils within three days after they said that they would ship them. Thank you RCBS!

I know exactly what you are saying. I had a problem and offered to pay, they insisted in sending free parts.
Tough to beat that kind of customer service.

JD338

Back