Searching for posts for specific bullets and calibers

elkeater2

Handloader
Jan 5, 2009
Guys,
I am frustrated every time I try to search for caliber specific or bullet specific information. The most recent example was advice in a post to "search for posts by 257 Ackley on the 7mm (.284) Nosler 120 BT".
You can find all 1186 posts by the author, but I can't seem to find the magical combination of plus signs (+) and numbers to pull up just posts on these bullets. I have experienced the same when trying to find something like 7mm08, or 7mm-08, or 7mm/08 loads. Is there a way to get these specific returns?
I have used a lot of search tools in the past, as well as a number of database languages and syntax tools. Nearly all of them give the user an option to search for a specific string, often by putting that string in full quotes "120 BT" is treated as one word or string, and not broken up into vague segments, resulting in no returns.

Am I missing something?
Elkeater2

No replies usually means nothing to say, I guess. That's all the feedback I need!

Sorry buddy.. I just don't use the searches much. I have a hard enough time trying to find my own posts..

Back