Just something I wanted to say....

Ridgerunner665

Handloader
Oct 28, 2008
You guys have a real nice forum here...well moderated, clean, and many extremely knowledgeable folks...

Not only that but most (maybe all) of you seem to have similar interests as me (mostly bolt action rifles and big game hunting)...I've been a member here for a while but only visited occasionally for one reason or another.

I realized today that seems to have changed :) been coming here a lot lately....and I enjoy it.

I've visited, and still visit, a lot of forums....been a mod on a few, still am technically, but thats a job I no longer care for and they know it, I didn't leave them hanging...they chose to leave me a mod, LOL (I do still "work" some, but not much)...it took the fun out of forums (for me at least)...I have the utmost respect for mods, mostly because I know its a time consuming, often thankless job that most don't understand.

That said,
I just wanna learn from others and share what little I think I know...post my pics of deer and targets shot by me or my family and enjoy myself...I hope yall don't mind having me.

I'll try to behave myself :wink:

And I haven't forgotten my "pay it forward" debt (the AB's)...I'll pay it forward gladly....as soon as I see somebody needing something I have to offer...Thanks again for the AB's by the way...

Ridge,

Thanks for the nice post. We are please that you are here and always enjoy your posts.
Its fellas like you that make this forum the best one out there.
Thank you for all that you do for "our" forum.

JD338

It's good to have you posting here. I could wish that all the forums were well run and respectful. There is a reason I spend time hanging out here. I'm learning and enjoying the company.

Ridge, I use this site almost exclusively now for the same reasons :lol:. The knowledge here is next to none and the guys are great.
It seems that we all have so much in common which most times is a real good thing. Hope that you stick around and enjoy the people here.

Blessings,
Dan

Back