Site Icon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce Mc

Handloader
Oct 26, 2005
How come this site doesn't have an icon that shows in my favorites list like many of the other forums? Just a thought. Something like the Nosler bullet logo.

Bruce Mc":27k6ca62 said:
How come this site doesn't have an icon that shows in my favorites list like many of the other forums? Just a thought. Something like the Nosler bullet logo.

An excellent idea, Bruce!

Bruce Mc":3229vs6w said:

Does the Site Icon work for you now Bruce?

It works for me just fine. I really like the new format. Especially the tool bar where I can go to the load data and to the nosler site. The nosler ICON on the apps bar looks cool too. Thanks

Bruce Mc":2mbjovl0 said:
It works for me just fine. I really like the new format. Especially the tool bar where I can go to the load data and to the nosler site. The nosler ICON on the apps bar looks cool too. Thanks

I see the new layout if I'm on a new computer - or have to login - but once I Login it's back to the same layout I've seen for a few years.

Dr. Vette":3l7wk7tv said:
Bruce Mc":3l7wk7tv said:

I see the new layout if I'm on a new computer - or have to login - but once I Login it's back to the same layout I've seen for a few years.

Yup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back