Login

Dr. Vette

Handloader
Apr 16, 2012
Is there a reason why I now have to Login every time I visit the forum? This is a new problem since the "update" that took place this week. It doesn't matter what I do to try and save the link to the page I'm on, I still have to Login.

Thanks.

Do you specify 'tell sites that I do not want to be tracked' in your web browser's options?

If so, they are honoring your request and not setting the tracking cookie they have implemented with the site update.

George

GeorgeS":2zv8bmkf said:
Do you specify 'tell sites that I do not want to be tracked' in your web browser's options?

If so, they are honoring your request and not setting the tracking cookie they have implemented with the site update.

George
But why now? The only thing that changed is the update here. Every other site I visit retains my login information.

My browser says there's no tracking going on here, so I'm not sure that's it.

I changed a couple of settings to attempt a resolution of this issue, please let me know how it goes!

No improvements. Still no editing ability. Can not view any pictures, No New post icons, Log on every visit. This is the only site not working. I visit several. It is a software issue on this site. Site says I have all options (You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can post attachments in this forum) But Nothing works except reply to a post.

Occasionally have to log in. However, it is not a serious problem. I can live with this.

Occasionally have to log in. However, it is not a serious problem. I can live with this.

I logged in first visit today from work, but not on subsequent visits, so that is an improvement.
I will see how it works from home.

Hmmmm. Then, the board just kept telling me that I had encountered an SQL error, inviting me to contact Nosler. As I tried to work this out, it was actually posting my response. As I said, the system is not perfect, but it is working ... somewhat and sometimes. :grin:

OU812":5aoxkc7c said:
It's back to normal for me.

Not so much now, had to login again. The screen in which my bookmark takes me to is different that the screen once I log in.

George S ... Glad to hear it. I changed the cookie domain

We recently started moving all traffic to forum.nosler.com and thus everyone had to login again, but after logging in the first time, at forum.nosler.com the cookie should set and keep you logged in. Bookmarks to www.noslerreloading.com will auto continue to the exact same place on forum.nosler.com.

Make sure you allow cookies from the site and the do not track options disabled if you want to auto login to forum.nosler.com

Thanks Guys ... I will try and address the rest of the issues on a one by one, because I do not think this is all related.

baltz526":3tlv3pro said:
No improvements. Still no editing ability. Can not view any pictures, No New post icons, Log on every visit. This is the only site not working. I visit several. It is a software issue on this site. Site says I have all options (You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can post attachments in this forum) But Nothing works except reply to a post.

Sounds like some serious issues, what happens if you try a different browser ... ie firefox instead of Internet Explorer?

Back