virus?

TackDriver284

Handloader
Feb 13, 2016
I started to get this popup from Kaspersky anti virus, I never had this problem, I clicked details and view certificate to open the links, hopefully you can tell me how to get rid of this. If I click continue, and it will let me on the forum, but it does that popup every time i log in this site as of last week. I don't have this popup anywhere else except this forum. Thanks and appreciate the help if any. Check the pic below.

http://imgur.com/a/6kmJI

You can or should install an add blocker since most viruses seem to infiltrate your computer threw adds and the pop up adds are the worse since they run in the back round and take control of the computer.

No Virus, the program is having an issue with a SSL cert, the program that was using that security certificate has been removed. Let me know if you see it again on the forum and Ill make sure it is gone.

NoslerInfo":28kk3xb1 said:
No Virus, the program is having an issue with a SSL cert, the program that was using that security certificate has been removed. Let me know if you see it again on the forum and Ill make sure it is gone.

Thanks a ton, the problem stopped coming back. Now I can check this site without that annoying popup. (y)

Back