WTB: Marlin 1895

Good luck with your search.
I have the 1895 Guide gun in 45-70 and absolutely love it.
I added a DRC big lever and topped it off with a Leupold VX-3 1.75-6x32mm.
She is a shooter with my best 3 shot group with the Nosler 300 gr BST going .400" at 100 yds.

JD338

Yeah, I know they're as rare as hen's teeth .

But it don't hurt to ask :roll: !

I blinked on Wed. and missed a nice one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Marlins are in demand and fetching a high price BUT they are sound and accurate.
You might want to check on marlinowners along with gunsamerica
Hope you find one soon....you are going to love it

JD338

I found one for sale for 500.00, don't know if that is a good price or not. Looks to be in great condition.

Yup and everyone is looking for the JM Stamp!

Oh man, that is a nice one!
Williams Gun Sight is a great company, they are the folks that built my 280 AI.

JD338

That is a good $. I am also looking @ a local rifle, but the shop has been closed for a week, so maybe they'll be open on Tuesday.

Thanks all,

Jim

it seems a few people have also seen this listing since i posted it but man it is pretty, and i hope you get it if the other deal is not better deal :) i would probably pay toward the upper end for this nice rifle but it could be one you do not like Jim but it would have to be the price you did not like !! hehe!!

Good luck with your search Jim. Hope you find a nice one!

BTW, you can't have those PT's back! :lol:

Scotty, Scotty, Scotty !!!!!!!!!!!

Here I was a "swell guy" and let you have those PTs, and now look @ ya!

I got a nice 45/70 rifle and the one shooter I was countin' on to help me out, has let me down :cry: :cry: , (you know better :) )

I have rounded up a few bullets to get the ol' 1895 going and will survivie very well.

Jim

Kodiak":1gtfls1v said:
Scotty, Scotty, Scotty !!!!!!!!!!!

Here I was a "swell guy" and let you have those PTs, and now look @ ya!

I got a nice 45/70 rifle and the one shooter I was countin' on to help me out, has let me down :cry: :cry: , (you know better :) )

I have rounded up a few bullets to get the ol' 1895 going and will survivie very well.

Jim

Really hard to beat the 350 Hornady for just about everything. Pretty inexpensive and very tough as well.

Back