I NEED ONE BOX of NOSLER 7mm08 BRASS

bullet

Handloader
Dec 26, 2007
I really do need at least one box of Nosler Custom brass in 7mm08. I can't shoot my Nosler brass anymore. Fired to many times. Have not been able to get any for almost a year. Would someone be willing to sell me a box of Nosler brass in 7mm08, I need it for this years hunting load. Thank you, Mike Price :)

Mike, Midway has Hornady Match .308 brass in stock, can you make cases by necking those down, even if you have to ream? I have been making .338 Federal cases from these Hornady cases with satisfaction and good groups.

Oldtrader3":3k5a26dt said:
Mike, Midway has Hornady Match .308 brass in stock, can you make cases by necking those down, even if you have to ream? I have been making .338 Federal cases from these Hornady cases with satisfaction and good groups.

Yeah, I know you can and have tried necking down 308 brass but they just don't give me the accuracy of the Nosler 7mm08 brass. I have some Remington and Winchester 7mm08 brass but they don't come close to the performance I get from group to group with Nosler brass.

Mike,
PM me. I may not reply until Monday as I will be off island on a hunt to Niihau. I don't think there is any service there. I think I can hook you up.
Russ

Back