WTB game cart

ronco

Beginner
Oct 2, 2004
Looking for a game cart, got kicked by the horse again. Torn ACL, compression fracture, and meniscus damage. I'd like to find one of these;

http://www.gametote.com/
I like the single wheel better than the dual wheel style.
Looking in Colorado/Wyoming/Nebraska areas.
PM me with what you have and what you want for it.

Thanks Ron.

Ouch, I hope you get better soon. I know nothing about game carts but would agree it's time to change something.

Are you going to use the game cart on the horse?

I have one from Cabela's, works great!
RCX_0001-2.jpg

JD338

I have the same cart that JD has. It is awesome. I can't believe I used to drag them out on the ground!

gerry":3kbwfm18 said:
Ouch, I hope you get better soon. I know nothing about game carts but would agree it's time to change something.

Getting alot better been 1 week today that I got kicked. Last time I got kicked by a horse was Nov. 2002, that time it was my left arm, when he kicked and broke my fore arm it bent it back so I could scratch my left elbow with my left hand. Straighten it out and put 2 pine branches on my arm wrapped it all with a ace bandage that I had in my day pack and walked out about 3 miles to camp and a buddy drove me to town. 3 plates and 20 screws installed during a 6 hour surgury and this is why I'm done with horses.

JD338, I won't be using the cart with a horse. Nice looking cart that you have there, but I've read and been told that the carts with 2 wheels don't do good on really step hill sides and the the wheel on the down hill side will some times fail. The guys from the next camp packed my deer out with a single wheel cart.
I have a pack frame and have boned out my deer and elk in the past, maybe I'll start doing that again.

Thanks Ron.

I have had a few carts built over the years; some one-wheeled, a couple of them with two. It seamed we had a tendency to over-load them and when a wheel failed on the 2-wheelers it was the down-hill wheel. The failure was the solid rubber tire twisted off the rim. Later on we screwed the wheel to the tires, no more problems. The single-wheeled carts survived the best. Just my $0.02,

Back