7mm 150gr ABLR

Gunner46

Handloader
Jan 12, 2015
Does anybody have some 7MM 150gr ABLR bullets that they would part with? Maybe didn't work out the way you wanted, bought too many (right!), etc.

I'm doing some experimenting for an upcoming Wy hunt and would like to try a few to see if they hold any promise out of my rifle.

Thanks, Gunner

Okay my bad. I see you are looking for some 150 gr. ABLR's! :oops: Would you still want a few 140 gr. E-tips to try out??
Gunner not sure if you sold those, but I'm trying to get a "few" different bullets to load in my .280 AI to see what it likes. I was thinking more along the lines of 30 or 40 of them to try at the most to see if my rifle wants to shoot them or not. That would be a great bullet weight for the .280 AI and I know how wonderful the Accubonds perform. Let me know if you would want to open one of those bags and sell part of one. Maybe someone else on here wants to just have some to try out before they go hog wild on ordering a bunch??? Either way thanks.

I also just bought a box of blemished 140 gr. E-tips to try. I won't probably need 50 to see if my rifle likes them. If you thought you might like to try the E-tips in a 7mm, maybe we could trade 24 for 24.

David

Richracer1 if Gunner does not want all of those, I might be interested in 40 or 50 of them to try out in my Ackley!!!

Gunner46":28qv61lh said:
$$$ ?? including shipping to 44035.

$40 per bag. I can probably get 2 bags in a small flat rate USPS box for $6.00.

1 bag has 100 bullets in it.

Richracer1":1xbuzhej said:
Gunner46":1xbuzhej said:
$$$ ?? including shipping to 44035.

$40 per bag. I can probably get 2 bags in a small flat rate USPS box for $6.00.

1 bag has 100 bullets in it.

If they're not all spoken for, I'll take one bag and preferably two.
Paul B.

I'm out of the 7mm bullet buying business for a little while. I landed on some Federal Premium 140TSX's for $15 a box. Stocked up enough to last me a few years ! If the TSX's don't shoot to my liking, then I'll just reload the brass with the 140 AB's & BT's I already have on hand.

I'm concentrating on my 338 Fed this summer. Now, if anyone has some 200gr BT's, I'm listeniing !

You secured a super deal, Gunner. Congratulations. The TSX is a fine bullet. I've used plenty of them since they were first released to take quite a few head of game.

Back