stew

Beginner
Feb 6, 2016
Looking to see if any Canadian guys have any Swift Scirocco 11 bullets for sale
150gr 7mm caliber
180gr 308 caliber
or if any one had any 160gr 7mm caliber nosler accubonds
Thanks

I'll keep an eye out for you, they are good bullets for sure.........

Stew, you should check with Doug at Rayn'er Shine Guns here in Saskatchewan as I know that he just received a fairly large shipment of Nosler bullets and I believe he had 160gr. ABs. in 284 :wink:. You could also check at Xreloaders in Quebec.

Blessings,
Dan

Thanks Gerry and Dan
I have bought bullets from Doug before and will check with him if nothing else pans out.
Will still be a couple months before can get out and start load developing so was just hoping
someone may have some they are not going to use.
Missed out on some a couple days ago that a guy was selling for $50 a box.
Take care

I thought I had a partial box of the 160 .284 Scirocco's from trying them in my STW. I didn't locate them in my initial search this evening, but will look again on the weekend.

Blkram":1rg6rkx5 said:
I thought I had a partial box of the 160 .284 Scirocco's from trying them in my STW. I didn't locate them in my initial search this evening, but will look again on the weekend.
Do you mean the 150 gr I don't think they make a 160 in the scirocco in 284 cal if its 160 gr would probably be the a-frame
Thanks.

Yes, sorry...my big fingers hit the 6 and not the 5... And I didn't catch that.

Well Prophet River was having a sale so was able to pick up some of the 7mm cal 160 accubonds. Will be trying them in the 7mm mag and the 280 hopefully be able to find a
load that works.
They didn't have any swift products.

Stew,
Sorry, but I have not been able to locate that partial box of Scirocco's. I may have given them to a friend way back when.

Blkram":zyhegdhs said:
Stew,
Sorry, but I have not been able to locate that partial box of Scirocco's. I may have given them to a friend way back when.
No worrys thanks for looking

Back