Politically, aggravatingly, INCORRECT

cloverleaf

Handloader
Sep 10, 2006
So, as I sit here, The Sands of Iwo Jima, is on in the background. I've seen it before so I m barely paying attention, but it seems like the TV signal is messed up.....cuts out sorta. And then I realize whats going on. Every time the Duke says "Jap" or "Nip" (or anybody else for that matter) the word is edited out. The lips move but nothing happens. (Kinda like Congress). Now REALLY?!?!?!!. We weren't exactly on friendly terms over there. And if that's where you are from and you are here now you are an AMERICAN. I don't feel the least bit inclined to apologize.

A number of years (20 maybe) ago I shot my mouth off about how the atomic bomb was kinda rough on the Japanese...in front of a WWII vet who had served over their AFTER "hostilities" had ended. He dressed me down pretty good, and then proceeded to lay down a whole bunch of facts and figures about money, manpower and blood we spent over there "after the war" to get that country back on its feet. Made me proud to get chewed out....

Sorry, just chaps my hide that the DUKE cant call a spade a spade for the sake of politically correct. :evil: CL

Political correctness and diversity will be the ruination of our nation..
It is very sad indeed.

It is exactly like deleting the "N" word from the the Movie "Roots" That would kill the whole spirit of the movie. Can you imagine a foreman whipping kunta kinte and yelling "Will you run away again African American"? Or how much will you pay for my African American slave????
Totally kills what reality was like "back then"

Am I right?

True, dat. History is the account of who we are and how far we have come. To ignore that is to ensure that we stumble into an even greater morass.

If we deny history we do a great disservice to those that had to endure what they went through and are in danger of repeating the past.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I'm not surprised this is going on with all the liberalism in this country.
Here in Maryland we have a mountain named Negro Mt. and I'm surprised it hasn't been changed to Black Mt. But then in western MD you are getting into some serious Red Neck country and it would be a fight to change it. :mrgreen:

A Harley biker is riding by the zoo in Washington , DC, when he sees a little girl leaning into the lion's cage.

Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the collar of her jacket and tries to pull her inside to slaughter her, under the eyes of her screaming parents.

The biker jumps off his Harley, runs to the cage and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch.

Whimpering from the pain, the lion jumps back, letting go of the girl, and the biker brings her to her terrified parents, who thank him endlessly.

A reporter has watched the whole event. Addressing the Harley rider, he says, "Sir, this was the most gallant and brave thing I've seen a man do in my whole life."

The Harley rider replies, "Why, it was nothing, really.

The lion was behind bars. I just saw this little kid in danger and acted as I felt right."

The reporter says, "Well, I'll make sure this won't go unnoticed . I'm a journalist, you know, and tomorrow's paper will have this story on the front page. So, what do you do for a living and what political affiliation do you have?"

The biker replies, "I'm a U.S. Marine and a Republican."

The journalist leaves. The following morning the biker buys the paper to see if it indeed brings news of his actions, and reads, on the front page:

" U.S. MARINE ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT AND STEALS HIS LUNCH!"

Find an old map of.Steens Mt, right on top was whore house meadows, guess it fell off the cliff looking at the map.

Watch pResident Bosco, he can't even say the word "terrorist" when he is talking about one!

We HAD a mountain called Squaw Mountain. Seems the word "squaw" in one of the native American languages is slang for the female genitalia and the native Americans got into a big uproar. I don't even remember the new name it was changed to. Political correctness is an oxymoron promulgated by morons.
Paul B.

MSN had a story this morning on how: "IS were the best fighters in the world". I reminded them that: One, they were full of shit! Secondly: the US Marines killed about 80 of them for each Marine death!

Back