Online ammo sales Ban

She is a Black from New Jersey who has two sons convicted of felonies and in prison at the same time! She probably does not want her sons killed by irate citizens, who are victims of their felonies??????

We have a bigger problem. The black Atty General and pResident Bosco are now passing gun laws without Congressional approval. Anyone who has even a misdemeanor charge of Domestic abuse or who has seen a psychiatrist can not own a gun. These are "laws" passed by the DOJ without a Congressional action. pResident Bosco to Atty General, Black Lady: laws without legal standing? My, my aren't those two cute together?

They will be testing the political and judicial waters for several more months. I am sure the NRA will have an injunction ready, for when they come out!

My two Senators are Eco and abortion Nazi's elected by Seattleite's! My Congresswoman is a former Microsoft Nazi! The free people of Washington State don't have a chance of reasonable representation by anything but little Hilary's? The same is true of you, Bill?

Back