He Can Cause Great Harm to the Republic in the Final Months

Those in power behind him have an agenda, that's why they put him into power to do their bidding. I fear we will have our own version of that soon in Justin Trudeau. A few years ago such thought would have been considered way out there but with all that has happened there seems to be no other explanation.

gerry":a7c32w2h said:
Those in power behind him have an agenda, that's why they put him into power to do their bidding. I fear we will have our own version of that soon in Justin Trudeau. A few years ago such thought would have been considered way out there but with all that has happened there seems to be no other explanation.

True, dat. We have every reason to be wary.

pResident Bosco, self-styled Emperor and Faggot, has issued an Executive Order banning speech about guns or ammunition. This violates the First, Second and Fourteenth Amendments of the Constitution. I figure that he can't arrest all of us, despite all of his little prison camps along the highways and byways?

We need to sue him for violating our Constitutional rights. A class action suit of 80 million people should do it for Bosco?

He really wants to go out with a bang! We need to be more pro-active as a group or we are going to lose big time.

With the shooting at the Black church in South Carolina Obama spoke and made sure he commented "we need another conversation about gun control" in his talk. We've got to watch this clown very closely.

His Executive Orders are not worth a pinch of coon crap and expire the day that he leaves office. The Demoloonies elected this black Looney Toon twice and his spending has seriously injured the Republic for decades to come. The Gun Control Agenda is the agenda of Communists and he will push it to his last breath. The only thing standing between him being "Emperor for Life" is our guns and he sadly is aware of that. We can not give him an inch!

I just hope this country can survive the next few months that this tyrant is in office.

These are dangerous times. He seems to have quite a few allies in the GOP and even in the judiciary.

It does seem that way? Bosco has the White house lit up with GL flag colors tonight, what a brick head!

Back