Hilary Chic

DrMike

Ballistician
Nov 8, 2006
What is this?

From inside Hilary's Brooklyn headquarters:

Note the similarity to this poster:

Subliminal messaging?

It is truly scary to think of her as president. I will be 70 yrs old before the election.

Dr. Mike, is homesteading in BC a viable option for a man of my age? Hopefully it will not be necessary but considering how far down the slippery slope the current Administration has taken the country the wheels are greased for someone of a like mind.

Homesteading days may be past up here. There are plenty of opportunities to work in the oil patch or gas fields which draws a good number of people to the north. I do agree that things look rather intimidating if she somehow stole the election. I still have family down there.

I kissed a 9 foot King Cobra on the head in Delhi India in 1997, I would rather kiss another cobra than vote for Hillary/Billary!

Everything she ever wanted to do, she couldn't because she is a woman. Hmmmm. There may be a pattern here. :?

Poor Hillary, considering that she herself has never done anything memorable, despite having been First Lady, a Senator and Secretary of State, may be more of a reflection on her incompetence instead of being a woman?

Back