Hillary - Tipping her hand

Charlie-NY

Handloader
Mar 11, 2005
Hillary Clinton said Friday that mandatory gun buy-back programs like ones in Australia are “worth looking into,” sparking criticism that the Democratic presidential front-runner would, if elected, impose gun-confiscation efforts.

Clinton made the comments during a campaign stop in Keene, N.H., when an attendee asked about Australia’s 1996 and 2003 buy-back programs that collected roughly 700,000 banned semi-automatic rifles and other firearms.

“I think it would be worth considering doing it on the national level, if that could be arranged,” Clinton responded.

And with the next President appointing perhaps as many as five justices, if that President is disposed to stifle freedom, it will become fait accompli. :evil: It would require more courage than the Republican leadership has been willing to display during the past several decades to resist such action. Though I hear all the comments on how hard it will be to disarm the nation, that is not at all clear to me. These are most worrisome times.

Amen Dr. Mike -

I heard you all just took a major hit in Canada with the recent elections up there.

I am very sorry.

These are indeed most worrisome times. I guess the Dems will have to see us all in chains, living in ghettos and begging for our lives on a daily basis before they will open their eyes and realize how stupid it is (was) to have banned guns.

I personally wont be around to see that one.

Dale

Charlie-NY":35wpmkam said:
Hillary Clinton said Friday that mandatory gun buy-back programs like ones in Australia are “worth looking into,” sparking criticism that the Democratic presidential front-runner would, if elected, impose gun-confiscation efforts.

Clinton made the comments during a campaign stop in Keene, N.H., when an attendee asked about Australia’s 1996 and 2003 buy-back programs that collected roughly 700,000 banned semi-automatic rifles and other firearms.

“I think it would be worth considering doing it on the national level, if that could be arranged,” Clinton responded.
I shudder to think about what this country has become.

Vince

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Back